Chapel Hill Denham Money Market Fund
About the Fund
The Chapel Hill Denham Money Market Fund is an actively managed open ended mutual fund that invests in a diversified portfolio of assets made up of quality money market securities on behalf of investors who value liquidity and security of assets.
The fundamental objective of the Fund is to provide unitholders with a steady stream of income, liquidity and security of assets.
Who is it for?
The Fund is designed for investors with a low risk appetite who want to earn a return above the rates being offered by regular savings or deposit accounts. The Fund offers safety of capital and a stream of quarterly dividends.
- Minimum Investment amount of N5,000
- Additional Contribution in multiples of N1,000
- Minimum holding period of 30 days
- Quarterly interest payments
- Ease of entry and exit to the fund
- Capital preservation
- SEC registered
- The fund has a rating of “A(F)” Agusto & Co. and “AA-” from GCR
- The Fund Manager has a rating of “A(IM)” from Agusto & Co.
How to Invest
To subscribe to the Chapel Hill Denham Money Market Fund;
Please call 0700 CHAPEL HILL (0700 242 735 4455)
Contact address: 10 Bankole Oki Street, Ikoyi Lagos