Chapel Hill Denham Paramount Equity Fund
About the Fund
The Paramount Equity Fund is Nigeria’s oldest mutual fund which invests in a broad range of high quality equities and fixed income securities.
The Fund’s objective is to provide an investment vehicle that will enable unitholders achieve consistent capital appreciation and some income over the long term.
Who is it for?
The Fund is suitable for investors who seek high capital growth and have a high-risk appetite. Investors are also expected to have medium-to-long term investment horizon.
- Minimum Investment amount of N10,000
- Additional Contribution in multiples of N5,000
- Minimum holding period of 90 days
- Ease of entry and exit to the fund
- Capital appreciation
- SEC registered
- The Fund Manager has a rating of “A(IM)” from Agusto & Co.
How to Invest
To subscribe to the Chapel Hill Denham Paramount Equity Fund;
Please call 0700 CHAPEL HILL (0700 242 735 4455)
Contact address: 10 Bankole Oki Street, Ikoyi Lagos