[rev_slider slidertitle=”Money Market Slider” alias=”money-market-slider”]
Nigeria Bond Fund
About the Fund
The Nigeria Bond Fund objective is to achieve regular and steady income generation, capital preservation and maximization of investment returns. The Fund provides long-term growth by investing in a select diversified portfolio of investment grade bonds and money market instruments.
Who is it for?
The fund is suitable for investors with a low risk appetite, interested in capital preservation and a steady income on your portfolio.
- Low risk exposure: Competitive returns without taking on undue risks
- Earn income: Earn regular annual income
- Principal Preservation: The capital you invest is safe
- Diversification: Access diversified investments in bonds and money market instruments
- Security: Experienced fund managers with a track record since 1994
- Minimum Investment amount of N5,050
- Additional Contribution in multiples of N1,010
- Minimum holding period of 90 days
- Annual distribution
- Ease of entry and exit to the fund
- Capital preservation
- SEC registered