Nigeria Dollar Income Fund
About the Fund
The Fund provides unitholders an opportunity to invest in US dollar denominated securities while also ensuring diversification of portfolio against devaluation of domestic currency. The Fund proceeds will be applied towards investment in Eurobonds, money market instruments and foreign equities.
Who is it for?
The Fund is targeted at investors who seek Dollar-denominated securities to protect against currency devaluation, meet future obligations and diversification of portfolio.
- Save towards future US Dollar commitments
- Start now and grow your savings overtime
- Earn income semi-annually in US Dollar
- Protect your money from the eroding effects of inflation and devaluation
- Access diversified investments in Eurobonds, money markets and equities
- Experienced fund managers with a track record since 1994
- Minimum Investment amount of $101
- Additional Contribution in multiples of $1.01
- Minimum holding period of 180 days
- Open-ended fund
- Semi-annual distribution
- Opportunity to reinvest dividends
- Benchmark is 3-year FGN Eurobond
- SEC registered
- The Fund Manager has a rating of “A+(IM)” from Agusto & Co.
How to Invest
To subscribe to the Nigeria Dollar Income Fund;
Please download application here and send to
For more information, download prospectus here or call 0700 CHAPEL HILL (0700 242 735 4455)